We really look forward to welcoming you back to Mass. The following guidance measures are to keep everybody safe and will constantly be reviewed.
- Hand sanitisers are available at each entrance to the Church. We ask you to avail of these as you enter and leave the Church.
- We ask you to adhere to social distancing and follow signage.
- Seats available for use will have signage. Please only sit on these seats. Families are welcome to sit together. Two people per seat from different household. (seated on either side of the seat).
- Holy Communion will be on be given on the hand. Please come forward in single file, ensuring social distancing. The Priest/Deacon /Eucharistic Minister will sanitise their hands before and after distributing Holy Communion.
- When capacity of the Church is filled, a sign at the entry will state “Full capacity”.
- The collection at weekends will take place as you leave the Church.
- Holy water fonts are not currently in use.
- The sign of peace is suspended.